A decorative tile with a map of "Conanicut Island" by A.J. Shepardson.
The map shows the Jamestown Bridge (1940) and Newport Bridge (1969), North Light and Beavertail Light, Plum Beach Light, Capt. Paine 1680. Carr Homestead 1700, Windmill 1787, Potters Cove, Maple Creek, East (1675) and West Ferry (1707), Fort Wetherill and Fort Getty, Mackerel Cove and Hull Cove
|Date||unknown, after 1969|
|Site||Jamestown Historical Society|